Here's my release:
This RELEASE OF LIABILITY is made and entered into on this date: , by and between Dreamcatcher Horse Ranch, LLC., hereinafter designated as OPERATOR and , hereinafter designated as PARTICIPANT, and if Participant is a minor, Participant's Parent or Guardian , in return for the use, today and on all future dates of the property, facilities and services of the Operator, the Participant, his heirs, assigns, and legal representatives, expressly agree to the following:
Except as provided in subsection B of this section, a livestock activity sponsor, a participant or livestock professional acting in good faith and pursuant to the standards of the livestock industry shall not be liable for injuries to any person engaged in livestock activities when such injuries result from the inherent risks of livestock activities.
Oklahoma Statutes as Section 50.3 of Title 76
Notice: This Waiver shall give notice to the Participant of the risks inherent in equine activities, including (1) the propensity of an equine to behave in dangerous ways which may result in injury to the Participant; (2) the inability to predict an equine's reaction to sound, movement, persons, or animals; and (3) hazards of surface or subsurface conditions.
1. Participant agrees to assume ANY AND ALL RISKS INVOLVED IN OR ARISING FROM THE PARTICIPANT'S USE OF, OR PRESENCE UPON THE OPERATOR'S PROPERTY AND FACILITIES including, without limitation but not limited to, the risks of death, bodily injury, property damage, falls, kicks, bites, collisions with vehicles, horses or stationary objects, fire or explosion, the unavailability of medical care, or the negligence or deliberate act of another person.
2. Participant agrees to hold Operator and all of its successors, assigns, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents completely harmless and not liable and release them from all liability whatsoever and AGREES NOT TO SUE them on account of or in connection with any claims, causes of action, injuries, damages, cost or expenses arising out of Participant's use or presence upon Operator's property and facilities, including without limitation, those based on death, bodily injury, property damage, including consequential damages, except if the damages are caused by the direct, willful and wanton negligence of the Operator.
3. Participant agrees to waive the protection afforded by any statute or law in any jurisdiction whose purpose, substance and/or effect is to provide that a general release shall not extend to claims, material or otherwise, which the person giving the release does not know or suspect to exist at the time of executing the release.
4. Participant agrees to indemnify and defend Operator against, and hold it harmless from, any and all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney's fees, which in any way arise from the Participant's use of or presence upon the Operator's property and facilities.
5. Participant agrees to abide by all of Operator's rules and regulations.
6. If Participant is using his horse, the horse shall be free from infection, contagious or transmissible disease. Operator reserves the right to refuse horse if not in proper health or is deemed dangerous or undesirable.
7. This contract is non-assignable and non-transferable and is made and entered into the State of Oklahoma and shall be enforced and interpreted under the laws of this state. Should any clause be in conflict with State Law, then that clause is null and void. When Operator and Participant and Participant's Parent or Guardian, if Participant is a minor, sign this contract, it will then be binding on both parties, subject to the above terms and conditions.
Participant's Printed Name
Signature of Participant
Signature of Parent or Guardian