She'll be ok in no time, Cheyennes mom, don't you worry, just give her time to rest and find out why she startet coughing. :) Btw, Iceland moss is great for coughs.
My Grand Plan for Tomorrow:
* Help out BO with a trail lesson and pony a minor studend around the forest.
* Groundwork on line and at liberty with Snickers and with a friend of mine and her horse - we do it by principles, described in the book "From leading to liberty", and they are really helping her shy gelding to open up! :)
* Groundwork another friend's horse by her request and show him the basics of Parelli 7 games.
* Groundwork a BO's mare who's lately had some respect issues and needs more work.
* Have a trail ride with my boy.
Going to be a really busy Saturday! Me gusta!