`»Thread of a million replys«´ AKA Random Chat - Page 932 - The Horse Forum
View Poll Results: Do you think this will reach a million replys?
Yeah, it will. 377 49.93%
Nah, of course not! 105 13.91%
273 36.16%
Voters: 755. You may not vote on this poll

 631Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #9311 of 17185 Old 11-26-2010, 02:56 PM
Trained
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 8,167
• Horses: 3
congrats sunny mmmmm cookie cake lol

Cross Country- The act of hurling yourself and your equine partner at a stationary object with poise and grace while attempting to survive...
PintoTess is offline  
post #9312 of 17185 Old 11-26-2010, 09:57 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Earth, last time I checked
Posts: 1,254
• Horses: 1
North America is a frozen place, I have a blanket on..
Cowgirl101 is offline  
post #9313 of 17185 Old 11-26-2010, 11:07 PM
Trained
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 8,167
• Horses: 3
hahaha ni was out washing a grubby little horse in the boiling hot for tomorrow. and i fell off my shetty and hurt my butt!! ow

Cross Country- The act of hurling yourself and your equine partner at a stationary object with poise and grace while attempting to survive...
PintoTess is offline  
post #9314 of 17185 Old 11-26-2010, 11:17 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Earth, last time I checked
Posts: 1,254
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PintoTess View Post
hahaha ni was out washing a grubby little horse in the boiling hot for tomorrow. and i fell off my shetty and hurt my butt!! ow
Ouches!
Cowgirl101 is offline  
post #9315 of 17185 Old 11-27-2010, 12:52 AM
Trained
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 8,167
• Horses: 3
hahaha its not funny!!!! i think its broken! the thing is mum wasnt home and i needed to go an get tess's grooming box from the shed and i just COULDNT be bothered to walk, so jumped on *usually* quiet Zorro. well he took off and would not stop and i went flying off and into a fence post. got up had a little yell and swear and then got back on, same thing happened he wouldnt stop, i knind fell/jumped off and he ran away with a lead rope hanging off his halter. While im yell "you little ******* wait till i get my hands on you!".
so not funny!!!

Cross Country- The act of hurling yourself and your equine partner at a stationary object with poise and grace while attempting to survive...
PintoTess is offline  
post #9316 of 17185 Old 11-27-2010, 01:05 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Earth, last time I checked
Posts: 1,254
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PintoTess View Post
hahaha its not funny!!!! i think its broken! the thing is mum wasnt home and i needed to go an get tess's grooming box from the shed and i just COULDNT be bothered to walk, so jumped on *usually* quiet Zorro. well he took off and would not stop and i went flying off and into a fence post. got up had a little yell and swear and then got back on, same thing happened he wouldnt stop, i knind fell/jumped off and he ran away with a lead rope hanging off his halter. While im yell "you little ******* wait till i get my hands on you!".
so not funny!!!
I didn't say it was funny. I like the name Zorro, mostly because of the movie. lol
Cowgirl101 is offline  
post #9317 of 17185 Old 11-27-2010, 01:43 AM
Trained
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 8,167
• Horses: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl101 View Post
I didn't say it was funny. I like the name Zorro, mostly because of the movie. lol

hey chill lol jokes.....and before anyone says anything i know hoping onto an evil shetalnd bareback when no one was home was the wrong thing to do and i realise that now lol. wink:

and cowgirl101, do you talk to FifiBay alot? hahah i think its you at least, she always is talking to you when we are in class lol, me and her are best friends....

Cross Country- The act of hurling yourself and your equine partner at a stationary object with poise and grace while attempting to survive...
PintoTess is offline  
post #9318 of 17185 Old 11-27-2010, 02:16 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Earth, last time I checked
Posts: 1,254
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PintoTess View Post
hey chill lol jokes.....and before anyone says anything i know hoping onto an evil shetalnd bareback when no one was home was the wrong thing to do and i realise that now lol. wink:

and cowgirl101, do you talk to FifiBay alot? hahah i think its you at least, she always is talking to you when we are in class lol, me and her are best friends....
Lol okay, sorry I'm a but jumpy on this forum. People dissing me.
I would get my head shot off if I rode when no one was home, lol.
Yea I talk to fif, we are friends. lol
What she say about me? I'm nosy lol
Cowgirl101 is offline  
post #9319 of 17185 Old 11-27-2010, 02:19 AM
Trained
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 8,167
• Horses: 3
no she said nothing about you, just that she is talking to you lol no worries, some people on this forum can be dragons, say the wrong thing and BOOM! lol

Cross Country- The act of hurling yourself and your equine partner at a stationary object with poise and grace while attempting to survive...
PintoTess is offline  
post #9320 of 17185 Old 11-27-2010, 02:26 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Earth, last time I checked
Posts: 1,254
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PintoTess View Post
no she said nothing about you, just that she is talking to you lol no worries, some people on this forum can be dragons, say the wrong thing and BOOM! lol
lol
Tell her hi.
I have to go shalom.

Last edited by maura; 11-28-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Cowgirl101 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome