1. No Fat Tuesday parades but I may try to hunt downs King cake at the Publix bakery
2. We had rain-then-snow on Thursday. The horses hardly came out of the barn but these chubby Cardinals didnít have any issues eating in the snowy rain, lollol. They look like they could explode, theyíre so fat, lollol. The female Red Headed Woodpecker was also at the feeder but she is pretty skittish and flew before I could get her picture. DA913811-38F1-4649-B84D-F150D6B74E23.jpg
2.1 No Bluebirds here, just yet; still too early in my neck of the woods:)
3. Full sunshine today but we wonít see the 40ís until Around 2:00 PM, with any luck. Itís 10:30 AM and we still below freezing
4. The Weatherbeeta lined, waterproof, hunter orange DOG coat for my Catahoula/Pit Bull (with really short hair) arrived Wednesday and he got to wear it to check fences yesterday, lollol. He was insulted but he finished his run with warm ears, lol
I have a coat for the Rottweiler but she is double coated and thrives in this cold weather. I put her reflective safety vest on just to keep the cold air off her back and make myself feel better, lollol
Youíre all lucky thereís no pictures of them ó- my hands were too cold, lollol
5. Supper - no idea, but it will be whatever DH brings home when he gets off work, lol
6. I have plenty of hay until first cut but DH has finally started to appreciate clean fluffy hay vs any old steamy astuff and the importance of not running out before first cut.
He actually tapped on a manís truck window at TSC to ask where he got his load of hay and what was he feeding it to
Saturday is supposed to be another day of full sun, so it seems we will be taking the dually and visiting the feed store where this hay came from. I donít need the hay but if itís that good, I will take it anyway
, I sure hope your hip surgery goes well. Do everything youíre supposed to do, post surgery, including whatever home therapy your doctors and PTís want you to do.
DH did everything to the letter when he had his shoulder surgery some years back; that shoulder is still going strong.
My BFF up north didnít listen when she had her knee surgery. She ended up selling her horse and contends that her knee still isnít right and never will be.
, well wishes for a speedy recovery. Two weeks is more than long enough for the flu to be hanging around.