Fun games to play??
As there are only so many times you can play Monopoly & other board games you have in your cupboard, certain card games, etc, etc, without getting bored of them, lets all share some of our own made up games, fun card games, or other activities people can do alone or together.
Please tell; Description; How many players needed & what age group; Equipment needed; Instructions. I'll go first.
Description; Sort of mix between 'Pictionary' and 'Chinese Whispers'. This is a game my Dad taught us recently, that he should have taught us decades ago. IMO best to go to the toilet before starting this game as it can lead to uncontrollable hilarity, esp if you've been drinking!
Players; Can play with 3 people, but best with 4 or more. Suitable for young(so long as they can write) & old.
Equipment; Long strips of paper, around 2" wide & the longer the better. Can prefold strips into approx 1" sections, or fold as you go. A pen per player. A timer.
1. Set the timer for 15 seconds. At the very top of the piece of paper, everyone draws a picture of whatever they want. Everyone must stop & put down their pen as soon as the timer goes off, whether or not they've finished.
2. Pass your paper to the left. Set the timer again. Everyone must write below the pic, what they think the picture is. When time's up, fold the picture back, so when passed on, the next person can't see the original pic, only see what you wrote.
3. Next person draws what you wrote & folds back your description before passing along.
4. Next person writes what they see drawn then folds back the drawing & so on, going on until paper is exhausted.
5. 'Round' is finished. Now open pieces of paper & look at/discuss/wet yourself laughing at the progression!
6. Grab another strip of paper & start again!