Ok...I have been searching the internet for over 1 hour looking for some info on the Illinois Association FFA State Degree. And guess what? NO luck!
So if you know the answers to these questions; or know of a place where I can get some answers: PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
1. How many hours in your SAE (outside of classroom work) do you need to be qualified for the state degree?
2. To apply, would money not earned through my SAE, but invested into my SAE count as an investment or not?
3. Can money earned/ invested in your SAE be substituted for work hours?
4. I know there is an interview process, but do you know some of the things that will be asked in the interview?
5. Are there any special pages that needed to be added to you degree application (reccomendation letters, statements, signatures, etc.)?
If you haven't guessed already, I want to apply for my State FFA degree this year. I know I qualify in all categories except for my SAE!!! And I can't apply if I don't fit into ALL categories.
Thanks for reading my rant and thanks for responding!