Thank y'all for your replies!
- My cousin used to have a Percheron cross and she loved him :) They are lovely! I will definitely consider it!
- What do you mean about grades?
- I was definitely playing with the idea of getting a QH, but I'm sort of at a cross roads of wanting something more draughty or built more uphill. I really love the breed and they would definitely fun to have!
- I was thinking about the appendixes because it's sort of the mix of the two worlds I am trying to combine, I was just wondering what type of personality/ temperament and potential was like.
- Wow that's really interesting! I did not know there were variances like that in the breed! And Anglos sound like a handful haha!
- I totally understand what you mean about the thoroughbreds, and I have ridden my fair share of them, I think some turn out to be wonderful horses! But many of them I feel like are very headstrong and will do a lot of dumb things and put up fights LOL though I know there are exceptions! And I am unsure what you mean about grades. Horses Below 15.3 hh tend to be a bit small for my long legs unfortunately!
- Yeah I really enjoy Thoroughbreds! My best friends owns two rescued OTTBS and we are training them together. They are quite the handful, even the 24 year old is incredibly hot!
- Morgans were my childhood favorite breed! Unfortunately that dream went away when I realized I was to long legged to ride horses below 14.3 hands. when I was around 10 haha!
- I totally agree some are wonderful horses!
- Very true!