I completely understand and it sounds like you guys are doing great with what you have to work with!
I think laminitis would have shown by now, if she seems ok at this point then I'd say she won't get any worse, in terms of laminitis. Also, while I do think a blood test is good (can you get another vet to check it?) it won't tell you if she has laminitis or not. I would keep her feet cold and keep on checking but I think you got lucky in that regard. Once she is doing better it won't hurt to do x-rays of her feet if that is an option to see how much damage was done (hopefully none!) but I think for now you just need to wait and see. Health wise too, do get that blood test but I think she mostly just needs time and attention.
I had a horse overridden once. Different situation, he has Cushings disease that we did not know about and my mother allowed some random person to take him out for a hard ride (still mad!!). So while it wasn't ok if he had been healthy there would not have been a problem, but together with the Cushings he developed laminitis and we still have problems to this day. His came on the next day or the day after (I was not home at the time and don't remember exactly). I think you're out of the woods for mechanical laminitis.
She could potentially develop laminitis due to her system being so stressed, but as I said there's not much to do that you aren't already doing. The damage is done, and you're doing all you can to keep it in check and prevent anything from getting worse. Do get her blood tested asap, and I would do xrays (not right away, I know you have a lot going on and the damage, if any, will take awhile to show fully).