- I'm not nearly so lucky xD I've broken more bones than I can count. Let's see...
My wrist, my tail bone three times, two toes (in several places), my nose twice, my skull in several places, a rib or two, a finger, my right knee, then of course my pelvis in several places, my hip, and I... what's the word? Completely obliterated my calcaneus xD None of my injuries ever really slowed me down until my accident. I've always been a bit of a thrill seeker xD
- It must be so nice to get out to the barn after all that time off! I know the feeling; it's so cathartic! <3
Post pictures of the kitties if you can!
- I agree with JC--a good cry can be good for the soul. I'm sorry to hear you're going through a tough time; we're all here, if you ever need to bend an ear. <3
@blue eyed pony
- I love watching show jumping! But I admittedly prefer spectating in person to watching online, and prefer participating to spectating xD
- I do like a good highbrow read, with a preference towards fiction, but this isn't either of those things Dx These days, I just read whatever current best seller I can most easily get my leetle hands on!
Enjoy your weekend!
- Haven't seen you in a while, either! Welcome back <3
- Glad to hear!
- Nothing like a crisp autumn ride! I can't wait to hear how it goes!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Not much new to report here, except that I have been avoiding work like the plague <3