Let's play a game called 'Find the Signs of Ignorance' using this Craigslist wonder....
I have 5 thoroughbreds I am in need to sell to make room and help with finances very quickly! I am very attached to some so only want people who are loving and compassionate to their animals.
1. Black bay 16 hand, 2 year old filly.. Top of the line bloodline.. Beautiful. Was at track this year. Recovering from floater chip in knee.. No swell or limp, flashy and show off prances on her walks... should recover good enough for riding in a couple months time, i ride her around the backyard lightly now as is. Very pretty, very smart, and very loving. Storm cat/Secretariat, and more on papers! Could race possibly if heals good enough or receives surgery, otherwise ride, or make broodmare! She cost $30,000 a year ago and was meant to be a stakes horse! Contact for more info.... 2,000 obo
2. Bay 4 year old registered filly who just raced.. Built like a greyhound.. Elegant.. Sweet.. Will make an excellent jumper, has jumped her 4.5 foot pen just at a stand still just to race other horse in the yard today (because of this she got a minor scratch on inside of her leg... only hair missing, no blood), she also is missing a medium sized piece from top of left ear as her mother stepped on her as a baby... this does not effect her at all, she is still a perfect Grand Prix horse for someone... will excel great in some sort of english riding. 450 dollars contact for more info. Will be sent to hunter jumper trainer if not sold by mid january.
3. 8 year old registered, dark bay gelding, 17 hands, has not raced in a year, stout, fuzzy winter coat, long mane, very responsive head... could do great in games or dressage as he moves like a fancy arab and is a very proud horse.. 350 dollars
4. Palomino PUREBRED thoroughbred stallion, 8 years old, son of El Dorado (cremello thoroughbred). Very rare.. 18 hands or just shy of it. Broke, but not specialized in anything yet. Calm and easy to handle, not studdish or violent.. Will be sent to dressage trainer in mid january if not bought. 3,000 obo. Never raced. Have jockey club application, but not registered with them yet, he is in other registries... and eligible for many other registries. Use as stud, dressage, or geld and have a pretty casual rider for you and your family!
5. Mustang gelding... Sorrel... Dead broke.... Is pony horse at track. 14.5 hands. 400 dollars.
ALL OF THESE HORSES BATHE, TRIM, CLIP, PICK, GROOM, STAND, TIE, LOAD, and RIDE.
I'll start: Recovering from floater chip in knee, i ride her around the backyard lightly now as is, 2 year old filly, Could race possibly if heals good enough or receives surgery, otherwise ride, or make broodmare!
Yay! Force her to race again ORRRRRRR... breed her as a 2 year old. The choice is yours folks!