Dumbest Horse For Sale Ads - Page 349 - The Horse Forum
 3918Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3481 of 7202 Old 05-14-2012, 12:56 AM
Foal
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: home is where my horse is
Posts: 72
• Horses: 0
3 Horses: Motivated to sell - $4000 (New Tripoli, PA)

Date: 2012-03-29, 6:00PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Sandy Bey -15 hand 11 year old Black Arabian virgin mare. Professionally trained and significant trail experience. Very smooth mover with a wonderful trot and canter. Sandy is willing and could be used in any discipline. Super friendly, up to date on all shots. Owner motivated to sell. $4000 OBO.

Tennesee - 15 hand 17 year old Grey(flea bitten)virgin mare. Professionally trained with significant trail experience. Bold mover with incredible stamina. Tenny has great legs and heart and was originally being prepared for endurance racing. Although, she has such great athletic ability, she could be competitive in any discipline. Up to date on all shots, owner motivated to sell. $4000 OBO.

Shady Boy - 16.3 hand 5 year old dark Bey Anglo-Arab(arab thoroughbred cross)gelding. 90 days professional training. He is a fabulous mover and has great potential to move through the levels in dressage, become a show jumper or a three day eventer. He has been started over fences and can jump 2'3'' without a problem. He has been schooled first level dressage, and is ready to compete this show season. Shady Boy has been trail ridden and looks forward to more. Px avail.

yup...now you can buy "virgin" horses...

There is something about jumping a horse over a fence, something that makes you feel good. Perhaps it is the risk, the gamble. In any event it is a thing I need.

To ride a horse, is to ride the sky
roljess is offline  
post #3482 of 7202 Old 05-14-2012, 02:01 AM
Weanling
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 602
• Horses: 2
^^ I know I'm always happy to know my horses are "pure" and "untouched". ;) lolololol.

So sad to know the last horse is not a virgin...naughty boy.
Posted via Mobile Device
blush is offline  
post #3483 of 7202 Old 05-14-2012, 02:37 AM
Showing
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chino Valley, AZ
Posts: 16,205
• Horses: 1
A "dune" gelding? What is he, made out of sand?!

Dune gelding

http://i42.tinypic.com/140y8lj.png
Do not tell me I can't...because I will show you that I can.
DraftyAiresMum is offline  
post #3484 of 7202 Old 05-14-2012, 02:40 AM
Showing
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,320
• Horses: 0
Nah, he's one of those speshul horses that has glowing blue eyes from the "spice". He's a friend of the desert and reveres the giant worm .
smrobs is offline  
post #3485 of 7202 Old 05-14-2012, 09:06 AM
Started
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Ga
Posts: 1,515
• Horses: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftyAiresMum View Post
A "dune" gelding? What is he, made out of sand?!

Dune gelding
with that color, it looks more like our Ga red clay! I kinda like him though. At least if he rolled in the clay he wouldn't stain up much
amp23 and DraftyAiresMum like this.

I miss you Rascal. Every day, all day.
Rascaholic is offline  
post #3486 of 7202 Old 05-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Foal
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 191
• Horses: 2
Reg apha yrlings duns grullos blk

Oh my gosh the run-on sentences. Also, I would be terrified to buy these horses. Only 400 because they aren't even halter broke and they are skinny? Scary
GoldSahara is offline  
post #3487 of 7202 Old 05-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Idaho
Posts: 3,576
• Horses: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldSahara View Post
Reg apha yrlings duns grullos blk

Oh my gosh the run-on sentences. Also, I would be terrified to buy these horses. Only 400 because they aren't even halter broke and they are skinny? Scary
From the ad, "grilling stud colt" personally, I don't eat horses. Not fried, grilled, baked, etc.
SunnyDraco is offline  
post #3488 of 7202 Old 05-14-2012, 02:08 PM
Started
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,187
• Horses: 0
I've been couting how many ads mention a "ferrier"...

Whats even better is running into these people in person and hearing them say it "I had a ferrier out" makes me ask "What? Furrier than what?"
New_image is offline  
post #3489 of 7202 Old 05-14-2012, 07:19 PM
Green Broke
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Idaho
Posts: 3,576
• Horses: 0
10 yr old "Cash" gelding
This is "Fancy 'Nuff". He is a "Dash for Cash" bred Quarter horse. He's a gem of a horse. We hadn't ridden him in 2 years and my husband just went out and jumped on him--he was perfect. He's also a real "people" horse, just a lover! He's looking for someone who wants a trail horse--he'd be a perfect husband or spare horse to have around--or to be a pasture buddy to another horse. He suffered an injury as a yearling that was still afflicting him when he was given to my daughter as a 4 yr old and we took him to WSU for surgery. They had to cut his extensor tendon in his hind leg to fix him. So, he can never be jumped or used for gaming in fear of injuring that leg permanently. On the trails, he'll cross anything and try his heart out for you. He loves to gallop and is really fast. His trot will never be normal--the back leg looks like a nazi kick. I'm getting rid of the other horse we have and I don't want him to be all alone so I am looking for the perfect home for him. I will give him to the right person, but want him to come back to me if you are no longer able to care for him. He's really special to us, I would just like to see him used or at least have company. If interested, please call 276-**** weekends/evenings or 847-8654 during the work day. Thank you.
SunnyDraco is offline  
post #3490 of 7202 Old 05-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Showing
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Chino Valley, AZ
Posts: 16,205
• Horses: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyDraco View Post
10 yr old "Cash" gelding
This is "Fancy 'Nuff". He is a "Dash for Cash" bred Quarter horse. He's a gem of a horse. We hadn't ridden him in 2 years and my husband just went out and jumped on him--he was perfect. He's also a real "people" horse, just a lover! He's looking for someone who wants a trail horse--he'd be a perfect husband or spare horse to have around--or to be a pasture buddy to another horse. He suffered an injury as a yearling that was still afflicting him when he was given to my daughter as a 4 yr old and we took him to WSU for surgery. They had to cut his extensor tendon in his hind leg to fix him. So, he can never be jumped or used for gaming in fear of injuring that leg permanently. On the trails, he'll cross anything and try his heart out for you. He loves to gallop and is really fast. His trot will never be normal--the back leg looks like a nazi kick. I'm getting rid of the other horse we have and I don't want him to be all alone so I am looking for the perfect home for him. I will give him to the right person, but want him to come back to me if you are no longer able to care for him. He's really special to us, I would just like to see him used or at least have company. If interested, please call 276-**** weekends/evenings or 847-8654 during the work day. Thank you.
Actually, there's nothing wrong with that. It's correct grammar. They're saying he'd be a perfect husband horse or spare horse, they just left out the first horse. Nothing wrong with that.

http://i42.tinypic.com/140y8lj.png
Do not tell me I can't...because I will show you that I can.
DraftyAiresMum is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The Horse Forum forums, you must first register.

Already have a Horse Forum account?
Members are allowed only one account per person at the Horse Forum, so if you've made an account here in the past you'll need to continue using that account. Please do not create a new account or you may lose access to the Horse Forum. If you need help recovering your existing account, please Contact Us. We'll be glad to help!

New to the Horse Forum?
Please choose a username you will be satisfied with using for the duration of your membership at the Horse Forum. We do not change members' usernames upon request because that would make it difficult for everyone to keep track of who is who on the forum. For that reason, please do not incorporate your horse's name into your username so that you are not stuck with a username related to a horse you may no longer have some day, or use any other username you may no longer identify with or care for in the future.



User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Old Thread Warning
This thread is more than 90 days old. When a thread is this old, it is often better to start a new thread rather than post to it. However, If you feel you have something of value to add to this particular thread, you can do so by checking the box below before submitting your post.

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Probly the dumbest riding style! horse_luver4e Horse Breeds 133 04-09-2013 05:48 PM
This MUST be the dumbest bideo out there Spyder Horse Videos 69 05-06-2011 03:00 PM
1991 2 horse BP horse trailer for sale Strait Load babalina Tack and Equipment Classifieds 0 02-27-2010 08:27 PM
Dumbest horse idea Kentucky Horse Breeding 5 03-09-2009 02:10 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome