Not for sale...but.....THIS
Why there aren't more guys in horses. And what I'm not doing about it. (Dallas, TX)
Have you ever wondered why there aren't more guys involved with horses? I mean, really. There's, like danger, involved. So here are the top five reasons why guys should be involved with horses (even though they're not):
1. Girls. Do you have any idea how many girls ride horses? Lots. Dozens. Hundreds. So not only is the girl-guy ratio like a zillion to one, girls absolutely fawn over any guy who can even remotely understand what a snaffle is. So guys, come on: get a horse, find a girl.
2. Danger. Horses are liable to step, stomp, bite, bolt, rear, buck, flip out, take off, explode, injure, maim, and kill you. What's not to love?
3. Adventure. Okay, so, Aragorn on his warhorse? The man from Snowy River? Alexander the Great and Bucephalus? Movies totally prove that if a guy rides a horse, something epic is going to happen. Guys like epic.
4. Western hats. It's absolutely uncontested that the hotness factor of a guy goes up at least 200% if he's wearing a cowboy hat. It's kind of like riding a motorcycle, except cheaper.
5. Trucks. The trucks involved in pulling those four-horse living quarters trailers are like steroids on wheels. Even if a guy doesn't like showing his horse, at least the drive to the show grounds will be enough to give him a high for the rest of the day.
So why aren't more guys involved in horses? Absolutely no idea. And given that the aforementioned things seem pretty obvious, it seems unlikely more guys are going to be involved anytime soon. So basically, I've created a horsemanship community, store, and training method that is based around artistic, inspirational horsemanship beyond your wildest imagination: http://www.cambriaequine.com
. Might not appeal to the guys.
But then, there aren't any guys in horses, anyway.