I still have to decide on if I want to get a copy of her papers..I really only need them to breed her since the copy is irrelevant to the TB world.
Posted via Mobile Device
I emailed the Jockey Club, told them how I got Lil, they sent me something on how I can get her papers, so it may still be possible to get them, but still may not! lol
"If you purchased or acquired your horse without papers, please be aware it may not be possible to obtain a duplicate.
Please refer to the following requirements, all of which must be met, regarding the issuance of a Duplicate Certificate of Foal Registration as stated in Rule 9 of The American Stud Book Principal Rules and Requirements.
9. DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE OF FOAL REGISTRATION
A. If a Certificate of Foal Registration has been lost or destroyed, a Duplicate Certificate of Foal Registration may be issued by the Registry Office upon submission of the following:
1. A check or money order payable to The Jockey Club covering the prescribed fee (see Fee Schedule);
2. A set of four color photographs of the horse (front, both sides, and rear views) clearly showing the color, and the markings (or lack of markings) on the head, legs and body;
3. A completed and signed Duplicate Certificate Form containing the written description of the markings on the horse, including the exact location of the head and neck cowlicks;
4. A notarized statement from the owner or his authorized agent describing the circumstances under which the Certificate of Foal Registration was lost or destroyed;
5. Proof of ownership of that specific horse (for example, a bill of sale or cancelled check including the name or pedigree of the horse, date of sale and the name of the new owner); and
6. Any further evidence and assurances as The Jockey Club may require, such as genetic typing and/or parentage verification.
A complete copy of The American Stud Book: Principal Rules and Requirements may be accessed at The Jockey Club: Dedicated to the Improvement of Thoroughbred Breeding and Racing Since 1894