The Vet was out yesterday, and said if the Edema doesn't go down with the meds he gave me that means it's a tumor on a lymphnode. Saturday we will know whether the meds have worked. If it's just a heart condition causing her edema, I can wait until I have all the money together, but I still wont wait long. I would feel horrible if she had a heart attack or something. I am cremating her, and it will cost over $900 for everything....... I am trying my best to get it all together, I am even trying to sell my car just so I can pay for it.
♥ Gypsy gold does not chink and glitter. It gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark ♥