- Open, airy six stall barn with a wash rack, tack room, and feed room in my backyard designed by me. Tall ceilings with an open loft and all the hardware/accesories were picked out by me to fit my needs. Also, matted stalls and large aisleway with pavers. Enough storage for all my stuff to be stored easily and within reach.
ANY KIND OF TRAINING FOR YOUR HORSE
- I would love for my current horse to have some more dressage training from a fantastic trainer (not sure by who, though). That's about it however unless I get another horse.
ANY KIND OF HORSE
- I would of course need six horses to fill my barn so here are my dream horses...
1. My current horse (with all matching Navy/Baby Blue/White blankets and accessories)
2. A Palomino Paint (with all matching Baby Blue/Sage Green/Brown blankets and accessories)
3. Black Dressage Horse with Long Mane and Tail (with all matching Red/Black/Gold blankets and accessories)
4. Liver Chestnut Bombproof Mare (with all matching Deep Purple/Lavendar/White blankets and accessories)
5. Dark Dappled Grey Jumper (with all matching Royal Blue/Black/White blankets and accessories)
6. Grey Hunter Mare (with all matching Pink/Chocolate/White blankets and accessories)
- For hunters and jumpers: All matching dark brown tack (high end saddle, padded bridle with fancy stitch and matching reins, matching stirrup leathers, Herm Sprenger stirrups, etc)
- For dressage: All matching black tack (high end saddle, padded bridle and v-browbands, rubber ThinLine reins, Herm Sprenger stirrups, etc)
- For western (trail): All matching dark brown and/or black tack (high end saddle, cinch, headstall and reins, breastplate, etc)
- I'd have to think about this... I would love to have George Morris as my trainer though.
ANY PLACE TO LIVE
- Someplace with a georgous mountain view!! And also doesn't get too cold during the winter.