So, I've made my decision. She has been sound for the past two weeks, so I was going to schedule x-rays and get a clear cut answer. Well, I grabbed her from the pasture today and tacked her and warmed her up on the ground and she was worse than ever. So lame today, and she's been at pasture and didn't do any work yesterday. I've been doing a lot of inner reflection and I'm so busy that if I'm going to own a horse, I want to be able to ride as much as I want for as long as I want every time I go out there. There is no point in having a horse that is lame half the time I want to ride, with expensive upkeep, and unable to ride trails like I want to do. I told the owner and she said she totally understood. So the search continues...I'm going to keep exercising her when she's sound until I find a horse/the owner sells her. It sucks but I feel like I'm making the right decision.