I am renting, which I finalized all that less then two weeks ago. But, the owner used a real estate agent to do it. He gave her a letter saying to get rid of it as fast as possible, well I honestly thing he ment sell it. This particular agent is from NYC and has lived in the area less then a year so if locals are so hush hush she probably has no clue. I got maybe five hours of sleep last, off and on, because the dogs kept fidgeting.
I, however, am known in my family to be stubborn so the likely hood of me letting this thing win are very slim. But if things do get serious I'm outta here, I'll just wait and see what John does today but for know I'm un packing boxes.