Thank you guys, you're really helping me feel good about this choice
. This is by far the hardest decision I've ever had to make...and I still haven't said yes yet. I'm going to though. I'm really hoping that our leasers will have the opportunity to buy him, or even lease to buy or something of the like, but I won't hold my breath. They know whats going down and it's now up to them to make that call. I had a good cry over it last night but my mom made a good point - yes I'll be sad, yes I'll cry but I'll find him the perfect home and a little while down the road when I have my new horse I'll move on and it won't be as hard.
When in doubt, plug your nose and jump...as I've been told. So we're jumping. I know that I'll regret not letting someone else reach one of their goals and showing him off if I keep him and that will probably hurt more in the long run; knowing that he could be pampered and spoiled by a young girl better than I could ever is something that is kind of hard to pass up...even if it is hard to say yes to at first.
I'll keep everyone updated on the journey here, and Jumper, I'll be sure to pop in and say hi if I head your way