As most of you know Junior was sold three months ago, well he was leased out and the lady was supposed to make payments, she didn't.
Long story short he is probably coming home in a couple weeks and I have a decision to make.
I have figured out that it would cost roughly $900 dollars to pay for all of Junior's costs until the end of December, meaning I would be free leasing him until then. So I could ask my dad to help me out with the costs and try to convince him to do it, or I could just let go again.
I am going to start riding a few new horses at another friends house, but Junior means the world to me. The thing is I am a senior in high school and will be starting community college next september. That means I will be going to college full time and working still as well.
I don't know what I should do, half of me wants to do whatever I can to keep him but the other half is telling me that it is time to let go.
What do you guys think? I need help :( It is a lot of money and I don't want to go to my dad unless I am sure I should follow through. YouTube - This is goodbye.
Is that worth letting go of and moving on to a new horse and possibly a new opportunity or should I try to juggle school, work and riding up to seven horses [my friend has six, it is unlikely that I will ride them all but I don't know for sure yet].