The vet hasn't seen Syd yet but my dad says that we should wait until tomorrow (I'm totally NOT happy with that, and I tried to explain, but he thinks that Syd will be better tomorrow. If he isn't, THEN he's going to get the vet to come over.).
Also, the bleeding wasn't exactly coming from the frog, but from next to it, where it's a bit soft (but not the frog.). I think I might have found a tiny little hole, but it's all clean and doesn't seem to hurt when touched.
Syd is limping a bit at a walk, but nearly not at all at the trot, with no head-bobbing, although his trot is definitely "off". He IS putting his weight on that hoof, though.
*sigh* I wish the vet would come over, but my dad made his decision and I can't change it. (believe me, I tried really hard.) Also, the horses need their feet done anyway, so I believe we'll get the farrier over ASAP.