Ah! Luvs2jump, please let me know when you find an indestructable halter, id like a few. ;)
Reading everyones lists has given me a few ideas. I've been at a loss as to what i would like, but now i have a few ideas i think...I just bought myself 2 new horses (merry christmas, happy birthday for the next 20yrs (hopefully))
- Leather show halters with name plates
- small polo wraps (all the ones of have are for big horses)
- gift certificates to Dover Saddlery & World Champion Horse Equipment to buy odds and ends for the girls.
- bootcut jods with stirrups for schooling
- new subscription to Dressage Today
- Cuddles and Maria to continue to come along nicely....and for them to really work out well for me so i can stop missing Carnegie so much.
- some new clients at the barn, for lessons, boarding, training, whatever
- Id really like a crackberry...i think itd make life so much easier to keep my barn stuff organized.
- sweaters, long sleeved shirts, fluffy socks
- gift cert. for places to buy real people clothes...ya know, the kind not coverd in stains and hair
- mixing bowls
- a new couch...mine smells like dog, really bad dog.