Whitefoot... to stay or not to stay
Morning all. I am looking for advice. I have raised an orphan from two days until preweaning stage.
I now need to make a decision on whether to keep her or give her away ... not so easy but I want what is best for her.
We live very remote in the Tanimi Desert and she has never had the chance to mix with a normal herd of horses however has her K9 herd lead by the alpha Chihuahua. She is training very well and has developed such amazing skills and behaviour since my last post.
Circumstances may change and I may need to relocate to town (7hrs away).
I have been recently looked at giving her away to someone more 'suited' that has horses and land. Possibly to be put out to pasture and grow up until ready.
Or do I keep her with me and access the available stables with daily visits and exercise (they also have Day yards attached).
For her future development as a trained, reliable, rideable horse, what would you choose if you had the bond and relationship I have with her?
So sorry if I have rambled on, I am interested in your thoughts.