Just do this for now:
To Get The Horse To Pick Up Their Foot
1. Tie the horse to the patience pole.
2. Work on getting them to pick their hoof up as previously described.
3. Do it 2 or 3 times a day until the horse is picking up hoof when back of leg is tapped. HOWEVER LONG it takes.
4. Walk up, Tap back of leg, hold foot for a few seconds, let go, pet, praise and walk away
5. Repeat step as many times a day and as many days in a row as it takes to get an instant response
Just focus on the actual picking up of the hoof when you ask. My guess is she will pick it up pretty easily, so you will probably be spending most of your time "perfecting the cue". Once she recognizes your cue over and over and gives you the response you want, move onto having her hold her foot up.
We kind of got ahead of ourselves up there- so once you have finished that go back to these posts about holding the foot- and don't worry about hurting her!