Hi guys. Update time! The vet has been out today, she thinks due to how she was kept with the stallion it's highly likely, so she is running 2 different tests. 1 to see if she is early, and one to see if she is over 100 days. The results will be back Wednesday or Thursday.
Saffy was an absolute diamond, she barely flinched when she took blood! Took it all in her stride. Truly one in a million!!! Love her so much.
Now for the wait!!! Excited, nervous, and a little bit scared!!
Thanks for all you support, it means the world xx