Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Middle Tennessee
• Horses: 0
I gotta say, his chubby little butt is my kinda color,lol
He has a good eye. If these are older pictures, I hope he is still in good condition, even though yes he could stand to shed a pound or two, lol
Regarding the horse ad that won't answer you back, it is possible:
1. Parents put the ad up to scare the child who wasn't doing its share of horse care.
2. Maybe there was some sort of family emergency and answering the ad became no priority.
3. Maybe the seller had to leave on a business trip and doesn't have time to answer the ad - and hopefully someone is watching the horse.
4. Maybe in the interim, the horse went out the drive and they aren't respectful enough to let you know that.
5. Maybe it was a scam ad and you didn't fit the criteria for being scammed?
A Good Horseman Doesn't Have To Tell Anyone; The Horse Already Knows.
I CAN'T ride 'em n slide 'em. I HAVE to lead 'em n feed 'em Thnx cowchick77.