Well I talked to the trainer and offered to trailer in for one private lesson to see if a) my daughter wants to take lessons from her, b) they "click" and c) I can deal with trailering in on a regular basis. My neighbors offered to trailer us in for the cost of the gas (about 20$). This way we don't have to worry about insurance issues and we can decide what we want to do from there.
verona1016 - I'm not opposed to her continuing the dressage, but won't it be confusing for her to keep being told to change her position, stirrup length, etc.? And the majority of her jumping lessons were always spent on flat work with the jumps being the icing on the cake at the end. Finally, to be honest, if I'm trailering in and paying for jumping lessons, I'm not sure I can afford dressage lessons as well. I want to see how the trailering in goes and then make a decision. We could also continue with the dressage for a few months and go back to jumping in the spring.
One thing I really liked about talking to this coach (who sounds really fabulous) is that if my daughter takes lessons from her, she will be part of a barn. Even if she brings in her own horse, they will haul her and her horse to events and she will be on their "team" (they have an amazing, gigantic trailer with living quarters, showers, etc., that they share with the competitors). I think she will love being part of a group rather than doing a lot of one-on-one lessons at a private barn. That may be worth the cost of a trailer.
Our first lesson with her is on December 12th. I'll let you know how that goes! Thanks again to all of you for your suggestions.