The Horse Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Horse Talk
    At the barn I work at, we use both feed bags and buckets at meal time. I'd like to donate some more buckets since ours keep getting cracks, stepped on, blown away, etc., but I can't find what they're actually called? They're small feed buckets (pans?), shaped like the one in the link...
  2. Horse Tack, blankets and Equipment Queries
    Im not sure if this should go here but im not sure where else to put it. So I was looking at getting the Jr feed tub and matching lip from dover saddlery for my horse. she slings her food out of the bucket whether it is hanging ,or on the ground ,or on top of her hay or anything. I have tried...
1-2 of 2 Results