The Horse Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. English Riding Queries & Competition sub forums
    I am currently trying to get into English riding. I want to do hunter jumper and I need to buy a close contact saddle BUT I don't know what kind of tree size I need. Right now I'm riding a quarter horse who is in a 8 gullet and Full Quarter Bars (western). I notice when I'm looking at english...
  2. Tack, Equipment, Riding Wear Classifieds
    County Stabilizer close contact jump saddle for sale 17" seat Wide tree. Flap is 14" long by 14" wide I just had the saddle reflocked so the wool is new and in perfect condition ready to fit your horse. This saddle is in excellent condition. Iron Leathers are strong with little ware and no...
1-2 of 2 Results