The Horse Forum banner

Do you think this will reach a million replys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
17141 - 17160 of 17185 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
That's good, good luck with the busy days. Those are so tiring. I am doing well, thanks :)

Reactions: JoBlueQuarter

·
Registered
168 Posts
You're lucky to get a ride soon. I have to wait until next Saturday because I am going camping for girl scouts this weekend. I really want to do both though. And we can get 17,150! Just one more! :)

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Yay! The honours mine! That made me think of MY PRECIOUS, for some reason ;-) :lol: I haven't ridden in quite a while because we have a lot of snow on the ground with a layer of ice underneath... Plus I don't have anywhere to ride except for one, short dirtroad... :/ I can't wait to be able to board my horses at a real riding facility!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
lol my precious! Yeah, ice and snow and horses makes it hard to actually ride. Only one road? That's boring. Boarding your horses at a real riding facility would be amazing!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks! And good luck with ice skating. I love ice skating! I used to be so good at it and now I haven't done it in forever so I keep almost falling.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm not ready to present my French project. I still don't know how to pronounce some things and that will bring my grade down and talking in front of people that unprepared makes me so much more stressed than usual. And I probably made some sort of mistake with spelling or something. I need everyone to take their time with the warm up and presenting so maybe I can do it on Monday? Actually, that's my birthday. I don't want to present a project on my birthday. Well I guess I'll just get an F.

·
Registered
168 Posts
@MarkyBanjo oh don't think like that, maybe practice in front of a mirror or some family members? I used to have to do that, it calmed me a little.

About 2 more hrs to go!
Okay, thanks. I will try that. She didn't make me present today :) but I have to talk to her after class :( and I forgot to color something and she would probably tell me to present on Monday which is my birthday so I don't want to present that day but I'm also not ready today.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I feel like I should have gone to a different school. I chose to come here instead of the school for the district where I live. I miss all of my old friends and it's so hard to plan anything with them. But this place gives out less homework and allows youtube on our school computers and two of my teachers and funny and I like talking to them. And my geometry teacher is really nice. But I have only one friend here and if her other friends are around then I usually ignored. I don't know if I should stay or go :(

17141 - 17160 of 17185 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.