The Horse Forum banner

Do you think this will reach a million replys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
17161 - 17180 of 17185 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I am so excited for cake and my older sister coming home with her boyfriend! And since it's today, I asked to have horseback. I didn't ask for anything else or even a party. So I did get horseback today after school and I am so excited for it! I can't wait! It's gonna be amazing! My older sister will be here tomorrow and her boyfriend will come on Friday. :) He's amazing and my sisters are the best! We always get two cakes on my birthday because I like chocolate and my twin sister doesn't like it as much so she gets vanilla which she likes more.

Reactions: JoBlueQuarter

·
Registered
168 Posts
Almost Thanksgiving Break!!!!! I am so excited for it! We don't have school on Thursday or Friday which I love!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
awwww yeah, I think sometime in April I will miss 3 days of school for a concert because I am in choir :) I am excited for that.

·
Registered
168 Posts
mhm :) And we have a sub in French today! That means it will be an easy day today.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I really hope I do well on this geometry test, I don't understand proofs. It's so hard.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks, I like math but geometry can get so complicated and someone asked why we needed to learn symmetry rotation and when we would ever use it in the real world so my teacher said "you don't" but since the schools make us learn it then we have to know it. It's kinda stupid, like let's teach them about rotation symmetry and not how to do taxes! :) And I think I did pretty well on the test. Yay!

17161 - 17180 of 17185 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.