The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you for your comments. The commission portrait prices start at only $75 if anyone`s interested.
Marlea Warlea, sorry to upset you ;-) but if it makes you feel better, it takes lots of practise, years and years. I have been drawing horse for over 30 years and I`m still learning. But I love doing it. Especially when the portrait is done/completed. :)

· Registered
603 Posts
I concur with every other comment posted; this is an excellent piece of work!

I really do love how you were able to clean up and mane, add the forelock, omit the foam, etc. Your shading is spot-on and that's something I appreciate in equine portraiture (it's one of the hardest things to accomplish). You're certainly another one of the "greats" here and I look forward to seeing more of your work, as well!

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If somebody orders a portrait from me, please, take a few seconds to leave me "trader review" for others to see. I would really appreciate it. Paypal payments are welcome. Accepting orders worldwide. Happy trails and good shows to all!

· Registered
534 Posts
o...my...word...
this is beautiful! I need to start keeping up with the newbies on hf again! I said this on my thread but my internet is crazy slow so i usually only have time to update my stuff with a new piece. But here i am on a sunday afternoon with time and wow!
I love the softness of it yet the intricate detail.
Welcome to the forum and can't wait to see more!
~Brandi

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.