The Horse Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*100% Positive Seller Feedback* Shipping included within Continental US ONLY. PayPal accepted only. Serious buyers only.

HIGH QUALITY 16 1/2 inch (Measures 16 inch but Kurt at Smith Worthington said they don't usually make saddles smaller than 16 1/2 inches). Smith Worthington Danzig Dressage Saddle (Smith Worthington's logo is "Saddle Makers Since George Washington Was President"). Very good condition. Not sure of tree size as there is no mark. In my honest opinion, I would say it fits like a Medium-Wide tree. Called Kurt @Smith-Worthington Saddlery with serial # and was told they don't record when a saddle is made and the master saddler in Walsall England usually puts a mark on the stirrup bar stating what original tree size the saddle was when made, however Kurt said their saddles are almost always adjusted to the horse it's purchased for and tree size changes from what saddle tree originally was when made (this saddle doesn't have a mark on the stirrup bar). Spring Tree. Made in England. Acorn Series. Black. SOFT BUTTERY LEATHER! Has rings for attachments. Wool flocked. Has NO protruding knee rolls, just some flat padding where your knees sit. Excellent saddle for those who don't like knee rolls/being confined! Can be adjusted by a saddle fitter to your horse being that's a spring tree and wool flocked. 17.5 inch flap; long billets. High quality gorgeous saddle! These saddles retail NEW for around 3K starting price!! Grab a deal for $450 shipped within Continental US. PayPal only.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. IF SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, PLEASE ASK FOR PICS AND I WILL PM THEM TO YOU.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE: $375 free shipping within Continental US! Needs to go!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This saddle is still available. VERY NICE!! Needs to go!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts