The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm trying to get ideas for a 16th bday party. My birthday is in January.. and I want to have an awesome party thats not totally lamee!~

So.. what are some ideas? I need to know cool/interesting places to go that not everyone goes for their bday. I was thinking a drive-in movie or maybe like glamour shots or something.. but thats still pretty common. Me and my friends are pretty crazy.. The last party I went to we dressed in 80's clothes and then went out on the town :)

Ohh and most of my friends aren't into horses, so thats out. Umm, we're pretty glamorous lol so anything like that.. or just anything out of the norm. I'm looking for a restruant thats like indian or whatever where you sit on little pillows to eat.. but any ideas other than going out to eat?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
My friends and I all want parties with the big blow-up slides and bounce houses(like at a pumpkin patch, you just blow them up). Luckily for us, there is a place that has a bunch of them and you can have parties there. So it is gonna be easier for us.

·
Banned
752 Posts
go to a 4D movie if you have one in your area.
It's like 3D but the seats move/vibrate and if there's water or something in the movie that splashed they spray you with water..ect.

Probably not cheap but definitely memorable! :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
I had a cocktail party for my 16th - girls wore dresses and heals, boys wore shirts and ties, it was fun. Parentals made non alcoholic cocktails and margaretas and it was a very glamorous night! One of the best.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
If you know a local band that can play for you, that would be awsome. I'm BFFs with a really great local band, so in 2 years I'm going to see if they'll play for me!

·
Registered
203 Posts
My friend had a maquerad dance it was really fun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts