The Horse Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to sell my HDR in order to get a comfy western saddle to plod around in with my old man. He's just getting too old and arthritic to be worked in the ring or jump anymore, so I hate being tempted! Trail rides it is now.

Saddle comes with matching bridle and 48" HDR chafeless oakbark girth. Also have a few saddle pads I can send with it for a few extra bucks. In great condition. Cleaned/oiled regularly, although does have little scratches and such from use. 2.5 fit, which is a regular tree. Pretty versatile, fits my narrower guy but also fits average backed horses too. I love this saddle and hate to see it go, but I miss western.

Asking $450 plus shipping OBO.

If someone has a western saddle they'd want to trade, I'd be willing to entertain that. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you give me an email I can send you more pictures with measurements and such! I just can't figure out how to get my phone to put more than one picture per post. Lol. I love it but am switching to western!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not sure exactly how to measure, but they're fairly long. I can't use most "regular" pads, it has to have (I believe) an 18.75" drop. If you tell me how to measure it, I can do that tomorrow :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts