The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 17 year old appaloosa gelding. He is a great trail horse. Will go anywhere. Will also ride in a ring but he prefers trails. Can jump, I've had him jump over a 3 foot fence and cleared it everytime. Any questions PM me and I will answer them for you.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well I cant put him on my property, hes at my friends and he cant go on my property so I have to sell him.

Sillybunny - He is 17 years old, great trail horse, w/t/c/g with ease. i'm asking $1000 or best offer. He is sound and healthy. Can you tell me what your looking for?

·
Banned
12,825 Posts
You have not had him very long and from the looks of things have thought bout selling him before. Is there a reason?

And I thought you boarded him. :???: <---- Confused.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I know someone in Slatington who might be interested. I saw a post that the two of you weren't meshing well together. Could you tell us what's been happening so we know who he might be a good match with?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we started meshing and bonding but now I have no place to keep him and I need to sell him.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did board him but the guy was a jerk who kicked me out because I called my vet to check streak out and he had sick horses at the time. I love him to death but I have to sell him.

·
Banned
12,825 Posts
No option for finding another place to board?

(I thought the barn manager where you boarded was your boyfriend....)

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
I'll keep my ears open, but i have a question about his age. In your signature, you say he is 15 and I recall in a post (months ago) that you said he was 16, and now he's 17. Just wondering why his age keeps going up.
Is he registered? How tall is he? How is he with other horses? is he UTD on worming/vacc./shoeing/teeth?

·
Registered
13,165 Posts
I would guess he is unregistered. A registered horse will have his/her birthday on the papers.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have found a boarding facility to keep him at that works within my budget. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
That is good you found him a new stable. But I am confused! lol

But I am happy everything worked out!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.