The Horse Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I love these pads, I think a large would look better with my saddles. Selling so I can buy them in large lol

They are both med sized, schooling one is in excellent used condition and I can wash it with melp before shipping if requested(washed it once before and it looked good as new after!)
Quilt is Petrol, sheepskin is light Blue, 3 rows of piping but can't recall the colors. $300 OBO

Matching girth is 28" brand new, never used! $200 OBO Will sell together for pad with matching girth $450!
Non-removable sheepskin with hidden buckles

Second pad is a show pad, Only used a handful of times at shows, some black marks from my saddle but other then that looks brand new, photos make them look worse then they are.

White quilt with natural sheepskin, 3 rows of piping as well. Always got comments from the judges(and other riders) when using this to show about how much they loved it!

$300 OBO

30" Black mattes girth is brand new, never used, ended up being too long for my dressage saddle(her old saddle had shorter billets then her current one)
No hidden buckles but removable sheepskin!
$200 OBO Will sell together for pad with matching girth $450!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still available, feel free to make a reasonable offer, would like to be able or order the large soon but can't afford to until these sell!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I washed them the other day and some of the black stains on the show pad turned yellow, it's only noticeable close up tho(not as bad as these pics show)

The schooling pad still had some wet spots when I took the pic

1 - 3 of 3 Posts