Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS URGENT..

There are 2 purebred Arabian stallions whose days are numbered. A woman I know simply cannot pay for their feed and hay anymore and things are looking very dire. Here are her exact words from an earlier email to me:

Bey is by Bey-El-Bay out of Sopheyna. Foaled July 1985. Now 23 years old. Stallion. Perfect manners under saddle - Country English. Hasn't been ridden for years but he is fully trained and has been shown. Won Reserve in the Reg. 12 performance futurity in English pleasure. Should have won but he was beaten by Stan White! He is a little "hotter" than Jose and needs an experienced handler and a firm hand. I think it comes from Bey-El-Bay. Bey is also snow white.

Tiger is by Hi Win Monic out of a *Bask granddaughter named Rushcreek Sybil. Foaled 5-1-88. Now 20 years old. Spoiled rotten but extremely sweet natured. Loves to be petted and craves any kind of attention. Has been trained under saddle for a few months by Nick back in 1991 but never ridden regularly since. My friend Chris used to come down and ride him occasionally but that was in early 1993 -1994. Tiger is also snow white and very tall and narrow - not at all like Mo except he has a pretty head.

As far as I know all three are healthy. They have been vaccinated every spring and get wormed every 2 months +/-. They are due now."

UPDATE:
I RESPONDED TO THIS POSTING AND TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT HAVE BEEN PROVIDING FOR THIER CARE SO THE OWNER COULD KEEP HER BOYS. UNFORTUNATELY SHE HAS PASSED AWAY AND RELATIVES WANT THE BOYS REMOVED. I DO NOT HAVE A FARM OR FACILITIES TO TAKE THE BOYS AT THIS TIME. THEY HAVE REGULAR VET VISITS, FARRIER, DENTIST, SO I COULD MONITOR THEM. A NEIGHBOR IS NOW FEEDING THEM. THE HORSES ARE LOCATED IN NORTH CAROLINA.

MY CONTACT INFORMATION IS:
BONITA LUKINICH
[email protected]
702-283-4608

Attachments

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Where in NC are they located?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status