The Horse Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my *almost* two year old colt. What do you think? I love him to pieces haha, he's got a cut over his right eye that's healing, just in case you notice how weird it looks lol. He will be two April 29th; I have him entered for his first show :) it will be the 22nd of this month (we're only showing in halter) I will try to add pictures of him in his show halter when it comes in!

Attachments

·
Registered
676 Posts
He's really cute! He looks pretty little, what breed is he? My mom's horse was really little at 2 and we were all convinced that he would be much too small for her, he's over 16 hands now and BUILT! lol

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Wow! My little guy turns 2 April 11th, so they're pretty much the same age. I think hes super cute, and I think he'll be a stocky type like others have said. I love his color!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well here are two pictures from today, we finally finished his body clipping yesterday! And I banded his mane after his exercise! I was so happy to finally get all that fuzz off! haha

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
cute! he's 5 days younger then my guy :) we have our first clinic next weekend- halter and clipping/grooming. Should be a lot of fun. You have to post pics from the show, or just some of him looking all fancy in his show attire!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok I said I'd post photos after the show! He did really well! He got unanimous 1st in 2 and Under, and 2 year old. He also won grand champion!! xD he beat a few horses that were older than him for the grand champion title and I was really surprised! I feel like a mom who's kid made the honor roll!! Haha

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.