The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On March 16 2 years ago, I got Romeo!
I went up today with my friend and got pictures (Because I had to work on the 16th until yesterday). The horses are really dirty nasty gross, but here are some pics!
I have been having problems with Romeo lately though. On Monday I went up to ride and my sister got on him and he ran her into the stall door (Her leg is all cut up and sore) then I got on him, he was being horid, so I lunged him and he tried to kick me in the stomach and I could NOT get him to lunge to the right. I used a whip, yelled, told him to go, everything, he just wouldn't. Then on Thursday morning, my dad went up to feed the horses (He does every morning) and Romeo KICKED MY 6 FT TALL DAD IN THE CHEST. I am really confused about my horse right now.
(And I chopped off Demi's mane)

^hEY, DERS A dog OVER DER...

^Romeo and Puddin'

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Maybe he is thinking he is a stud now that he has a mare... Tom does it too from time to time....

Cute pics!

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope he doesn't think he is a stud, that would not be good.
He needs to act like a 13 year old, not a 4 year old though. It makes me mad how naughty he is lately...
But I still love him, even though he is a turd.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
So cute :)

Maybe it is just because it is spring ? the horses get alittle bit more crazy around then.. especially if they havent been ridden for awhile

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^I really hope that is all it is.

What does everyone think of Demi's mane?

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went and Rode Romeo tonight and he was AMAZING! It was like nothing bad ever happened... So that is good! lol

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Probably just because it's spring and he feels fresh. Don't worry it'll clear up :)

Cute boy ^^

1 - 11 of 11 Posts