The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I was browsing at some bell boots and came cross the Veredus Carbon Shield Heel Protector Boots and I thought Oh those are really nice thinking they were probably around $80 at the most then I looked at the price and was shocked! Really I wouldn't pay $200 for bell boots. I got mine for $5 and work great (regular pull on ones)! So I'm wondering would you guys pay this much? And why?

And here's a link to were you can buy them
Veredus Carbon Shield Heel Protector Boots and Bell Boots | EQUESTRIAN COLLECTIONS.COM

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
I don't know a lot about them. never seen them in person. I use the Classic Equine No-Turn DSL boots and they work fantastic.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was looking at them. Neither have I but even If I did I doubt I would even think about it. Haha

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
I actually rode a horse in them once and they drove him crazy - swapped to normal bell boots and had no issues. It was strange.

My horse - he has $10 - $15 dollar bell boots. They're good quality, so they don't break. But I also don't mind if he looses one out in the paddock.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
They don't slip, they don't rub, they protect extremely well against knocks and they last a heck of a long time. I was going through multiple pairs of plain old rubber bell boots with Hugo. In the paddock he'd go through a set of 4 nearly every fortnight. Under saddle, didn't even make a mark on the Eskadrons and never had an over reach injury in them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.