The Horse Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our Finnishes conception of having fun and socializing is a single-sex sauna night with our best friends. There can be something unexpected happened when Finnishes congregate to have a sauna night every now and then. Now take a look of one guys sauna night:

There's a huge group of guys sitting around a table and cooling off after a great sauna together. They have some booze, all of the guys are a bit tipsy and general mood is high. Everybody tries to talk to everyone and coevally. Then a cell phone rings somewhere at a table. A guy grab the phone and answers it:

"Hello?"

"Howdy love, it's me here. Wow, there's a lot of voices background. Do you have fun there?" asks a lady's voice on the phone.

The guy answers: "Yea, it's fun here. We're going to go a bar soon."

"Well, don't go too wild there." the lady on the phone says and continues:
"Darling, I called because I had to shop groceries today and on my way back to home I stopped to check the window of that jewelry shop close to us and saw the ring about which I've always talked to you. Couldn't you let me buy it because it's so cheap, please? Only a bit, I mean bit over 5.000 euros."

"How much over?" asks the guy.

"Not that much. They promised it'll be mine if I pay 6.500 euros. Can I buy it? Please let me buy it, honey."

The guy hesitates for a while and says: "Oh well. Buy it."

Then she continues: "Oh, and my ol' car really sucks. I've searched something better for a long time now and found that the car dealer in the city has a stunning Mercedes on sale. Please let me buy it, pleeaase honey? It costs 10.000 euros but they promised to give it all me and without deposit if I can use you Golden Credit Card. Can I buy that car, please darling? I really need to get rid of my old car."

The guy covers his other ear with his hand because of the background disturbance and thinks for a while. Other guys holler that he has to put the phone away and have more booze: "Well, buy it, buy it", the guy says finally.

Now the lady notices that the guy has very lenient mood tonight and keeps continuing: "Love, I have to ask still something. Promise that you won't get mad at me."

The guy: "Of course I won't. Lets ask it."

"Well, I've drooled over Pekka who lives in the next door for a long time now and I'd really want to have... umm... good time with him. Can I take a bottle of wine with me and have a night with him? Please don't get mad at me. I love you and just you."

"Well, I won't get mad because of that" the guy says. "Go but remember to have some condoms with you."

"Of course. Darling, I have still one question. Can my mom and her new boyfriend move here so they don't need to pay any rent for their current house? Please honey, our house is so big".

"Why not? Let them move. Do you have more questions?"

"No, darling. Kisses and I love you. See you in the morning".

"Kisses and bye".

The guy hangs up and look at the cell phone with huge interest in his eyes. Then he hollers at others:

"This new Nokia is so small and simple. Who owns it?"

·
Super Moderator
22,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Annotation: most of us Finnish women aren't that stupid like this one in this joke :lol:.

·
Registered
573 Posts
haha, that was cute! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
6,880 Posts
LOL> he must have been the practical joker of the group. LOL

He is probably her hero. LOL

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
hahaha! Very nice!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
haha! that's too funny!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
hahhahaha I always know that if you're the poster, it will be good :lol: thanks for sharing :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts