The Horse Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Our dogs are with us in the house most of the time. I call them our house cats. Yeah, they are allowed on the furniture and they sleep in the bedroom with us but, have their own beds. They are our kids since all of our kids are adults. Have decided on supper yet. Still thinking about breakfast. Rode quite a bit this week and yesterday when Ki and I came back two calves were in the pens. We cut cut one off and turned the other back out. What a good time with that one! We moved it from pen to pen, cut, blocked and had a good time. For the first time I was able to drop the reins and she did everything! Dang I wish I had videoed it. Her roll backs were great too.

The pasture are really getting dry and we could use a rain. The temps are in the mid 80's for highs and upper 50's for lows but Sunday, Monday and Tues are suppose to be upper 90's.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
It's been a couple years ago but, I got got a bad bag or Purina Strategy feed. I returned it as it smelled when I opened it. When I took it back they next bag was out of the same batch and we opened it and it didn't smell right. They had a couple bags from a different batch and they smelled normal so I got those. I like The Strategy and have had no trouble since.

The dog hair in the sweeper happens here every time I vacuum. Luckily our new sweep has a canister that you can see it and with two inside dogs I get a full hair canister every sweeping. It's so easy to dump though compared to the old bag sweeper I'm glad we got it but, am surprised by the amount of hair I get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts