The Horse Forum banner

61 - 80 of 134 Posts

Registered
Rosie sounds amazing!!!
I clicked on the videos, and it says the web page can't be found?!
I would also think that Rosie is part lab. We used to have one and they look similar. Maybe I'll post a pic later.

Keep working with Spec! He'll come eventually!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #63
Cleaning rooms is overrated. :LOL:

I'm giving up on posting videos. The most you'll get from me is pictures. Half the websites are blocked for posting videos because I'm on a school chromebook.

Registered
My sister would totally agree with you. Our room is a mess, I hate it's.

Pictures are good. I might try to post a video, but usually when I send a video it gets really pixely. But I have a really cute one of Timmy. We'll see 馃し

Registered
Discussion Starter #65
Do you know how to upload a video?

Reactions: AbbySmith

Registered
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited by Moderator)
I stole a picture of Traveler and maybe Hope from my barn's Facebook page. That's where all the horse pictures come from.
Traveler:

Photos removed at OPs request

I think this next one is Hope, but it might be Jasmine. But I think Jasmine is in the background.

Registered
Discussion Starter #67
Third post today. I'm so bored and tired and don't have anything better to do, so I'm just going to talk nonstop on here.

I went to Rural King today to get a collar for Rosie that buckles so she couldn't break that one too. :rolleyes: It was relatively crowded but at this point it doesn't even matter to anyone in my county if they get unless they're old. We were all wearing masks though. I hate masks.

Got her a blue collar to match her leash. I wanted to get the camouflage one but it clipped instead of buckled. Poor dog would've been so mismatched with a bright blue harness and a dark blue leash and a camo color anyway.

We're lucky that when she broke her collar her rabies tag didn't go flying somewhere. That'd suck because we have thick grass. Anything small that you drop in the yard is gone forever.

While we were gone, Rosie was howling which made the cows come over and stand by the fence and stare.

Got back, Rosie went crazy, blah blah blah. She always goes crazy when we get home.

Jogged around the yard four or so times and made sure she didn't go faster than a trot because she had surgery and she isn't supposed to run. I then let her help me put the chickens back in the coop. Basically I'd point her in a direction and tell her to go get the chickens and she'd run them into the coop. She was on a leash because I don't trust her with the chickens off leash. We have bushes, kind of like hedges, against are detached garage and Rosie's flush them out of there.

After that I took her around the yard a couple more times to cool her down a bit. I brought her over to the cows, which she is apparently scared of, to get her used to them a bit. Of course, I don't mind her being scared of cows but she needs to not be that scared of them.

I exhausted her.

I think I killed her ... oops.

I sent my mom that picture and she said she probably hasn't gotten that much exercise in weeks. I said neither have I. The last time I got that much exercise when we were playing concussion ball/tackle ball/worship Dorito (don't ask) with my cousins on Thanksgiving and Halloween.

Copy and paste this link and tell me if the video works if you want to.

Registered
I have no idea how to upload a video. Maybe you could ask a moderator?
Traveler and Jasmine look amazing! 馃槏
Lol, I hate masks too. I have to wear them at work. It sucks.馃槖
Wow. I don't remember the last time I did that much exercise. I lifted 30 pails of grain that weigh 45 pounds each today. I did that two days ago too.
Anyways, Rosie just keeps getting cuter! I think you definitely killed her lol.
Me and my siblings play a stupid game too. Wet call it onion.
The video didn't work. I pasted it and it made me sign in to my Google account so I did and then it just showed me my account. I dunno. 馃し

Registered
Discussion Starter #69
I don't do very much lifting heavy stuff unless we run out of chicken feed and we have to get a new bag. Those things aren't very light. I do climb my Maple tree in the front yard but I haven't done that since it got cold and wet.

I'm just giving up on videos. Too much work and I'm lazy :rolleyes:

Registered
Discussion Starter #70
I accidentally uploaded that last message twice, and typing this is my only way to fix it

Registered
Discussion Starter #71
I know now who that horse is. It's Hope because I recognize her color (which is kind of weird) and Jasmine's a lightish bay.

Registered
I accidentally uploaded that last message twice, and typing this is my only way to fix it
I only see the message once.
I know now who that horse is. It's Hope because I recognize her color (which is kind of weird) and Jasmine's a lightish bay.
Well, Hope looks nice too. I love her colouring. 馃槏

Registered
Discussion Starter #73
You only see the message once because I erased it and put that in because I had to type something to be able to fix it :)

Do you know what color Hope is? I think it might be bay but it has this weird tint to her that makes me think she isn't. I don't think her mane is black either and I think bays have to have a black mane.

Registered
Hmm... It's hard to tell from that picture. The sun is right behind her, and she is in a weird position. But I definitely wouldn't call her a bay. Bay's are usually darker, and they aren't that splotch-y

Registered
I would probably have to go with a roan. But, ugh. She's not roan either. This is really bugging me.
I just had a test on a bunch of different horse colours, and she is not on my list, I looked. Do you have any other pictures of her?

Registered
Darn. 馃槙Yeah. I have no idea what colour she would be. Maybe you could start another thread for it. Or you could just ask Miss Foster.

Registered
Discussion Starter #78
I'll start another thread for it because I don't know when I'll be back to the barn. My brothers are both sick and we are in quarantine hopefully until the tests get back, which should be sometime tomorrow.

Registered
That sucks:( I hope your brothers get better soon!

61 - 80 of 134 Posts