The Horse Forum banner

A Journal of a Calico Kitten- A kittens growth

2884 Views 53 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Ruth McClure
I thought that it would be fun to start a journal of the kitten that Mittens gave birth too!
I have started calling her Amber to see it if that fits. If it doesn't fit I will tell ya'll another name if I try another.
Mittens was the one that I first decided on, and if that one didn't fit I would call her Duchess, but Mittens was the best and stuck as good names are apt to do lol.
So as she grows and gets cuter and cuter and... 馃槡馃槏馃槉馃槉馃槉 even cuter!!! I will post pictures and other stuff about her.
Cat Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats Gesture

Cat Carnivore Felidae Small to medium-sized cats Whiskers

Carnivore Comfort Dog breed Tints and shades Whiskers

Cat Carnivore Felidae Comfort Small to medium-sized cats
See less See more
  • Love
Reactions: 4
1 - 9 of 54 Posts
What a cutie--I love cats and kittens! Will be fun to see her grow and learn new things. :)
Reactions: 1
She's a total sweetheart!!
She says "Mama where are you??" Great close ups of Amber's little face! 馃樅
Our "kitten" is now 8 months old and she is still running, attacking and being hilarious--cats are so crazy fun!! 馃惐

LOVE Amber 馃挆
  • Love
Oh yes I have pix--her name is Lili!

Here she is at maybe 3-4 weeks old--
Cat Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats Whiskers

Cat Felidae Siamese Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats

Here she's a few months old--loves to sleep on the laptop. She also knows how to scroll and change screens!--
Cat Siamese Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats

Computer Personal computer Cat Netbook Laptop

Growing up!--
Cat Siamese Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats

Cat Vertebrate Siamese Felidae Carnivore
See less See more
  • Love
Reactions: 3
Love every pic!! The one sleeping by mama and in the slipper are so sweet. :sleep: :)
  • Love
Could she get any cuter??! Love her sleepy pics :D
  • Love
Wow, she has really grown up! Kittens can play rough sometimes--I had one once that always attacked me whenever I sat on the floor to open mail. She would run over and bite and scratch my hands and arms. If I didn't have any mail on the floor then she didn't do that. Have no idea why--lol!!
Reactions: 2
I remember one of our old cats had a bird and I saw him coming up to the house. I went outside to look at it and he opened his mouth to meow. The bird was still alive so it took off and started flying away. I never saw a cat move so fast--he ran and jumped up and almost caught it again but missed! Good for the bird though--lol. :D
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
1 - 9 of 54 Posts