Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have to get out of english riding.

all prices are neg. will trade for any kind of western tack.i will only take paypal.everything will be throughly cleaned before shipping

-1 dark brown boan allen english saddle.18 inches.billets are worn and may need to be replaced. it would be great for someone starting out in english.in used condition. 50.00

-1 back english saddle. either its a jumping saddle or all purpose.used but has been taken care of.billets are in good condition.it is very comfortable.i do not know what brand it is.100.00 obo

-1 42 or 48 inch english girth.(ill check what size it is in a lil while)has elastic on it.good girth.hasnt rubbed my horse at all.15.00

-1 small horse or pony girth.used.is a western cinch.10.00

-1 pair of walking horse chains.only been used a few times.6mm.will not rub the horse at all.is used to enhance the gait.10.00

-1 tan colored large pony/small horse headstall.is missing one concho.6.00

-1 black english breastcollar or martingle? used but in great condition!15.00

-2 bright blue bridle hangers.5.00 for the pair.

-1 pair of slip on spurs.metal. 10.00 f

-1 bottle of horse salon horse shampoo and conitioner.with aloe vera.new never been opened before. 8.00

-3 salt block holders(1 red,2 black)brand new with tags. make offer

-2 curb chains. no rust.make offer.

-1 weight measurment tape.make offer.

-1 mane thinning comb.blue.used one time. make offer.

-1 pair of black stirrup leathers.thick and good condition. 10.00

-1 pair of dark brown stirrup leathers.used condition.(they are on the black saddle) 10.00

- 1 pair of stirrups stain less steel.good condition.no rust at all.10.00

-1 pair of stirrup pads.rubber.white.used but will be cleaned. make offer.

-1 tom thumb bit.used but has no rust.will be cleaned before shipping.5.00

-1 very crappy english girth.brown in color.im not sure of the material.make offer.

all prices are neg. will trade for western tack.i have pics of everything.everything will be throughly cleaned before shipping.will take paypal.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Would you take $10.00 for the breastcollar?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
-1 back english saddle. either its a jumping saddle or all purpose.used but has been taken care of.billets are in good condition.it is very comfortable.i do not know what brand it is.100.00 obo

Do you know what size it is? I could trade you that horse hair bridle and whatever else you might want from me if its the right size. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
would you trade this for a horse sized western headstall? its just plain but is brand new, not even tried on yet

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the Western bridle ALOT!!
Do you have all the conchos to it?? It looks like one is missing?
yes one of them is missing. and i dont have one to replace it.sorry.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would you trade this for a horse sized western headstall? its just plain but is brand new, not even tried on yet
what color is it and can you send me some pics?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Do you know what size it is? I could trade you that horse hair bridle and whatever else you might want from me if its the right size. Thanks!
its an 18 inch.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i will also trade for an english bridle.doesnt matter what color.wanting reins with it.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
its dark brown, freashly oiled and its weaver brand i think. i can get pics in like an hour

·
Registered
639 Posts
Will you trade the dark brown leathers, stirrups and pads, and the leather girth with the elastic for anything? I have a lot of stuff that's brand new or very gently used. Please let me know if there's anything in particular you're looking for.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.