The Horse Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A short story.
Being with people you don’t know is awkward enough, none the less sexy ones. Or the fact that out of the five people there, you and the unknown hotttt guy standing across from you are the only singles of the group.
The five people in this little pow-wow were;
Myself; 13, turning 14 in less than two weeks
Charliee; my 15 year old niece (whom I love dearly and severely)
Kyle; Charliee’s boyfriend of 2 months (off and on) [15/16?]
Lil Gary; Charliee’s “brother”, my awesome friend:) [16]
Annndd.. Jimmy; a very cute mixed boy who was with Kyle [16.. or 15?]
I knew that Lil G had a girlfriend, and obviously Kyle and Charliee were together… so Jimmy and I were the two singles…
At 11 AM, December 28th, Charliee, Lil G and I had begun to walk to Kyle’s house. She hadn’t seen her ‘baby boo’ in like 5 days. The two guys met us a little more than half way. They smoked cig, and talked. Before, Charliee had told me Jimmy would hit on me, touch me, and kiss me. She said not to fight it. He actually didn’t try anything right away… he asked me my name, and chucked snowballs at Kyle Charliee and me.
Realizing hold FRICKIN’ cold it was – we deiced to walk back home. The boys came with. On the way, Jimmy wrapped his arms around me and we walked together, while Lil G walked alone and the couple cuddled. Bleh, yucky couple mush ‘n gunk. Halfway home, Jimmy had to leave, but promised to meet up later.
While at the house, where Kyle was not allowed at with no adult home, Lil G’s P.O. showed up, thinking we broke into houses. Kyle bolted, Finn (the P.O.) had been his previous officer. Finn left, not long after did Jimmy show back up.
We all were on the porch for hours, just talking and goofing off. Gary and I went inside for a bit, to eat and get something to drink… Something must have happened because Kyle and Jimmy started fightin’. G called me over to the window where the silly boys got into it. Charliee then opened the front door, calling Gary, ruining it. Kyle silently stalked off to the left side of the porch, while Jimmy stared at the wall in the middle. Charliee, OF COURSE, hugged Kyle, trying to calm him down, and I came out to stand by Jimmy. I gazed into his eyes, and asked softly, and sweetly “What happened?” his simple answer “Nothing.”. Again I began to proceed, intrigued, wanting desperately to know, I asked “What did he say to you?” Not taking my eyes off of his. “Nothing, it’s okay.”

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I stopped asking, and withdrew my eyes from his. It was quiet for awhile, and I started to shake, from the cold. It was seriously freezing! After a few minutes of the vicious shaking, Jimmy offered me his second jacket, I declined. He offered again, I rejected. He then wrapped his arms around me, holding me close.
“It feels like there’s a vibrator on my leg.” That comment made me stop shaking.
He rested his cheek on my head, and we talked to Kyle and Char for a bit, before I went inside to blow my nose. I came back out, and Jimmy had his arms around me in an instant. We were just chillin’ and talkin’, when he pulled me into a chair (with me being in his lap). Everything just felt… good. Charliee and Kyle were kissing, and touching, and I found myself staring into Jimmy’s eyes .He pulled me closer… and we kissed. Short and sweet, I got that feeling, in the pit of my stomach, I felt… right. So I leaned in, and kissed him, this time it was longer, it felt amazing.
It’s been months since I’ve kissed anyone, and especially used my tongue, he teased me. I loved it. We made out so many times, everything was magical. Later, we started talking
Him: What do you think about me?
Me: You’re cool, but we just met.. and I heard things..
Him: Oh, Charliee and Gary were talkin’ bout me.
Me; Yeah, but I dunno if it’s true.
Him: What did they say?
Me: Well… about [Charliee’s best friend] last week. How you did basically the same thing with me, with her. And they told me not to fight it, and not to get attached.
Him: Well, no I only did stuff with [Charliee’s friend] because Gary bet me I couldn’t, so I did.
Me: Oh.
Him: Do you want to get to know me?
Me: Yes. But when?
Him: I don’t know.
Me: I love your piercings. Why did you get your hand done?
((For the record, he has his left eye brow, left hand, and both ears done.))
Him: I wanted to be different, nobody gets right there pierced, so I did it myself. You know, I have my d!xxx done too..
Me: I know, they told me that too.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Him: Well, I took it out.
Me: ****.
Him: Why did you wanna see it?
Me: NO… *blushes*
Him: Mhmm, sure.

After, we kissed more… then Big Daddy (Lil Gary’s dad) picked up Lil G, and took him off to get his cell phone, and later on, we just kept holding each other, kissing. So did Charliee. He lit up a cig, offered me some, and once again I rejected him J… But, they left so we could get some cleaning done, and just like that, they were gone.

That night, Gary walked through the door, giving me a look, so I followed him out to the porch (because my sister was inside and so was Big Daddy), Jimmy was there. I sat in the chair next to him, and we kissed. Lil G turned his head. When we stopped, G turned back around, I started to laugh. “What? I don’t wanna see that.” He said.
Then G and I went in, ate, THEN he asks “Is it okay if my friend Jimmy comes in?” Jamiee (my sister) starts throwin’ a fit, because Gary didn’t tell her he was out on the porch, so Jimmy comes in, eats, and chills… Then the four of us go outside, Jimmy and I kiss before the boys leave again.. (by this time it was dark out).
At 8:30 PM they come back, and Jimmy stays until 9, too bad we couldn’t do anything..
Later, I’m upstairs in Charliee’s room, she’s telling me how Gary said that Jimmy said he really likes me .I felt special. Then G starts callin’ me down stairs, and.. Jimmy texted him, telling me to call [phone number]. I did and the first thing he said “You wanted to get to know me better, so ask away.” We talked for a while, then I hung up one him due to the **** phone lines, but he called back. We talked until Charliee’s dog took a royal sh!x on me. Which was totally nasty, Lil G gotta video of it all over me, and me flicking him off. (lol)
Well, the next morning (December 29th) he comes over at around 10:30, and I was up and ready to go. Unfortunately, my dad was on his way to get me L. Well, we went up to Charliee’s room, to get Gary (he was laying in her bed for some reason) and kissed again, when Charliee started yelling at us. We went downstairs and watched a movie until my dad pulled past, we kissed each other bye, and I left. Now I want to talk to him so badly.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, can we all leave positive comments, nothing really "bad" about what the past few days have been like, please. I don't want this feeling to get ruined.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Wait so your only 13??? Not to be rude, but isn't that kind of young? I didn't make out with anyone till I was...well the night before my 15th b-day...and it all went downhill from there lol. I'm happy that your feeling all happy and giddy but to me 13 is really young...and I feel really old now that I know what 13 year olds are doing nowadays...and I'm not even 20 yet!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I have to agree with RoughRider, You are young and should enjoy it will you can, just have fun. You odnt want to put urself in a sistuation were you might be presured or think you are ready to go further. I know I dont know you but from my own experiances I wish I had held off from boys... from the whole making out and more thing. I am 18 now and have alot of friends who are alot younger like ur age and they think its no big deal but really, there is alot to think of, just wait and have fun. dodnt do anything you dont feel comp. doing! Take it slow and enjoy being young!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I have to agree with RoughRider, You are young and should enjoy it will you can, just have fun. You odnt want to put urself in a sistuation were you might be presured or think you are ready to go further. I know I dont know you but from my own experiances I wish I had held off from boys... from the whole making out and more thing. I am 18 now and have alot of friends who are alot younger like ur age and they think its no big deal but really, there is alot to think of, just wait and have fun. dodnt do anything you dont feel comp. doing! Take it slow and enjoy being young!
Yes exactly! After my 15th birthday I went from guy to guy and just had random hook-ups. After awhile it wasn't special anymore. And don't use alot of tongue with a guy with a tongue ring. I have one and me and some guy's rings got caught...it was funny only after the fact.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh geez, I am enjoying being young. I just posted for my friends who wanted to know :p.

I know it sounds bad, kids starting to try things at younger ages, but that's all *cough* I've done, and I actually get butterflies for once. It's a good feeling.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Oh geez, I am enjoying being young. I just posted for my friends who wanted to know :p.

I know it sounds bad, kids starting to try things at younger ages, but that's all *cough* I've done, and I actually get butterflies for once. It's a good feeling.
Hey, enjopy being young and getting the butterfly feeling. But don't do anything your not ready for. That's all I wanted to say cause I did stupid stuff and I hate myself for it now.

·
Registered
69 Posts
If she did what she did then she is obviously ready for it. But i must say, just DON'T rush into anything! Keep it where you guys are at now...for now

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
okayy;; I really don want to rush anyhing. I am capible of making my own decisions; I do think of myself as mature and "street" smart.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts