The Horse Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just thought I would post this video I just put up on youtube look at the description and it will explain why such a simple video was put up :D I love this video soooooooooo much :D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
LOL hes so cute & funny !!! =D

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh he wouldn't do that he is actually way too smart lol that's his little field no one else goes in there lol

and thanks he is actually such a little brat most of the time lol

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Taken from the video description...

This is for a contest. I entered this video because I love my little pony so much and I love this song and it just expresses how I feel about him. This clip is from when he came back from the vets when he might have had to have his eye removed and it just showed that even though he was not himself and didn't know what was going on because he was blind that on the inside he was still my bratty little boy =]
More reason to clean the paddock up a little before he goes in :) just friendly advice cause i wouldn't want to see him get hurt.

He is so gorgeous and looks like a spirited pony :) Would love to see more videos and pics of him :)

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Wow, looks like he had a bucking good time...Lol!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Taken from the video description...

More reason to clean the paddock up a little before he goes in :) just friendly advice cause i wouldn't want to see him get hurt.

He is so gorgeous and looks like a spirited pony :) Would love to see more videos and pics of him :)
Aw I know yeah thanks anyway :D got it cleaned like this week lol :D:D

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He is completely blind in his right eye now and it has shrunk down its really weird looking but its ok and not infected or any thing :D

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Great video

What an adorable video. I absolutely loved it. He is so gorgeous as well. Great video, great song by the way.

Thanks for sharing, it made me smile :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts