The Horse Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you might remember a sweet teenager, Abby, who used to be on Horse Forum. She lived on a farm in Canada, had cows, sheep, pigs, and 2 donkeys, lots of pasture and plenty of hay, but for some reason her father would not allow her to have a horse. She was just learning to ride when covid put an end to her much loved riding lessons.

When she left Horse Forum, her father had agreed that she could get a horse in August, maybe. She faithfully kept up with her chores, her weekend job, and helped in lots of extra ways on the farm. In August her dad said she could start looking for a horse. She had a lot of possibilities, and liked every horse she looked at, but just didn't end up with one. Just two weeks ago, her dream came true and she was able to purchase one of the horses that came from the horse rescue place where she volunteered. She had been able to ride him about 4 times before she got him. His name is Chance because he came from an auction, and the horse rescue didn't know if he was going to work out or not.

He's home now, and he is everything she ever dreamed of in a horse. He rides out for her beautifully, and she's living the dream! So happy for her, and I knew the other folks who remember her from Horse Forum will be happy for her too. She gave me permission to post this. This picture of Chance is not flattering at all. He's really a nice looking horse.

Hair Horse Sky Ecoregion Nature

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
He's a really neat looking horse! I'm glad she finally got him -- she worked so hard for him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts