The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
it's a choice only you can make. sounds like you really enjoy this horse and that is the most important thing. only you can know if your desire to go farther than her talents is more important than your desire to keep her.

don't know where you are, but you might also consider leasing her out, but only if you find the right person. a 4H kid with gentle hands that will love her? just a thought.

and if you decide you want a baby out of her, that you will keep it and care for it, that is your choice and not such a bad thing. just understand that babies don't always turn out like you plan them to be. but they sure are fun.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Everyone- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of the positive reply. I think I'm just going to keep doing and see where it takes me. I had a very good ride tonight that has given me hope that we can work as a team, together.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Sell her to me! She's a beauty and can jump, I'd snatch her up in a heartbeat!

:)

More seriously though, she seems like a great horse and the last thing you want to do is sell her, buy another horse, only to realize that it wasn't the avenue you wanted to take.

·
Registered
170 Posts
it's a choice only you can make. sounds like you really enjoy this horse and that is the most important thing. only you can know if your desire to go farther than her talents is more important than your desire to keep her.

don't know where you are, but you might also consider leasing her out, but only if you find the right person. a 4H kid with gentle hands that will love her? just a thought.

and if you decide you want a baby out of her, that you will keep it and care for it, that is your choice and not such a bad thing. just understand that babies don't always turn out like you plan them to be. but they sure are fun.
Please don't encourage amateurs to breed mares that haven't done anything special. There are WAY too many unwanted horses, why add to them just for "fun"?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.