The Horse Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally was able to get some updated photos this morning.

I went out hoping the snow had stuck and I could get some of them playing in it but the snow just melted and turned the arena to mush. But they still played ;)

Waking up

The lil black spot on her neck (we call it The Freckle) only sign she's half Appie!

He's 16.3hh and she's right at 13hh right now ;) 3.3 hands makes quite a bit of difference lol

Showin off that big TB stride

Soooo butt high right now...hope she's on a growth spurt.

Racing

I love his...."What the heck...she beat me?!" face

I love her trot. Hop it is as smooth as it looks. I guess I will find out in about 18 months ;)

·
Registered
657 Posts
I am in love with Sonata!!!! She is absolutely gorgeous! I love her black nose!!! how old is she??? Do you think she'll get more spots as she gets older? I love the first picture of Aidan :)

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous photos like always. Some stunning photography :D

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, on paper I guess he's fast...in real life not so much. He has this big lumbering canter thats very comfortable to ride but we don't go anywhere in to much of a hurry ;)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got him to do eventing....then I got married and between husband and deploying and having two kids that didn't happen.

We are just starting to show in some small shows this year just doing flat classes:) Still hope to get into eventing some day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts